Is my account safe with your service?
Of course! #InstaGrow only works with real people: no bot, software or automations. We’re a marketing agency, so there’s no difference between your normal use of Instagram and our way to work on your account.
How can I start?
In order to get our service you just have to buy one of the packets you find down the homepage, the one that’s more appropriate to the growth you want to achieve. When we’ll receive your order, our Team will immediately start to look for your target audience and will start to work on your account within 48h.
Can I buy more packets for different accounts?
Yes! You only have to make an order for each profile you’d like us to manage. We already work on many agencies’ and clients’ profiles.
How much does it cost?
You can see HERE our packets and the prices.
Do you work with agencies?
Of course we do! Actually, many of our clients are agencies that delegate us the management of their clients’ accounts. Here we are some important points of our collaborations with agencies.
- #InstaGrow will never interact directly with the agencies’ clients
- #InstaGrow collaborates with the agency to acceed the account
- The final client will never know it was #InstaGrow to work on their profile.
If you need any other information you can contact us via Whatsapp or e-mail.
Do you work with Business accounts?
Yes, we manage many accounts of different brands (obviously discreetly)
Can I use my account while having #InstaGrow?
Of course! Actually we invite you to regularly post your contents. The more active you’ll be, the more we can realize a quality growth.
Are the followers real?
Yes! There is a real person working on your account using different marketing techniques. Our agency does NOT use bot or automations. If you want to buy followers, like, comments or fake views then we are not the good service for you. We’re a marketing agency that helps you to grow on Instagram legitimately.
How does the #InstaGrow Team grow an account?
We will grow your profile by applying different marketing techniques, identifying and targeting specific accounts that could potentially be interested in following you, interacting or buying from you. These activities include, but are not limited to:
- Targeting – Through an analysis of competitors, similar accounts, hashtags and geolocation, we determine a list of users on which to perform growth operations.
- Follow / Unfollow – Our Team will follow these accounts and stop following them at the appropriate time.
- Like – If requested we will leave the “Like” to targeted posts, to potentially increase the final result.
We have internal tools that help us identify the ideal target for your profile, so it would be impossible for you to do it manually.
Do I have to send you my username and password?
Yes. For us, the access to your account is necessary. However, the connection process is very simple. From the moment we log in to your account by using different IP address and location from yours, you may receive a security notification about the access through Instagram. Anyway, we will let you know as soon as we connect, so you can be sure it’s our Team.
NOTE: If other companies say they can promise the same service without logging into your account, they definitely use BOT! Do not approach them.Puis-je garder l’authentification à deux facteurs actifs?
Can I keep two-factor authentication active?
Unfortunately not, it is not recommended. The reason is that during the day we will log in to your account several times. This would require the security code to be entered several times a day, effectively losing time and failing to perform all the actions planned for the day.Why do not I see results?
Why can’t I see results?
After the order, you have to wait a few days before seeing results on your profile. The first few days are used to identify the correct target and to perform a “warm up” step in your profile.
Remember that we do not sell Followers or fake Likes. We are indeed your personal growth team, who does the work for you. The results require time.Y a-t-il des choses qui pourraient empêcher les résultats?
Are there things that could prevent you from achieving results?
Yes, there are actions that could prevent us from bringing you the expected results. Here are the cases:
- Contests / Promotions / give-aways / Unusual follow-up activities – We have seen many customers organize contests, promotions and give-aways. We love it! It’s a great way to grow your account quickly. However, it is inevitable that after the contest / promotion, there will be a wave of people who will stop following your account. Unfortunately, this significantly and negatively affects our followers growth figures.
Here is an example:
The customer offers a gift and to participate, users must start following it. The promotion gets some success and at the end of the month the customer gained +2,500 new followers. Unfortunately, we have no way of measuring how much of this was due to the work of our team and how much was due to the promotion.
After the promotion, 2000 new subscribers no longer follow their customer account. This is quite common and should be expected, from the moment most followers obtained with this method is given by the fact that the users just wanted to win the gift.
In such a scenario, one could assume that the #InstaGrow team brought the customer 500 new subscribers during the month. However, the actual results are not linear and it is quite possible that #InstaGrow has brought in over 500 new subscribers, but the promotion or account history has caused a decline. In this case, the results are distorted and do not reflect the true effort and results of our team. In such cases, it is not to be expected from our team that it returns a total of 500 subscribers for the month in which such events occur. It is impossible to attribute responsibility for this event.
- Customer inactivity: We request that customers perform at least the following functions to help grow their accounts:
- Publish high quality images: growth on Instagram requires the customer to post high quality images on their account. We ask for a minimum of 15-20 photos per month, but our data and experience shows that growth can be accelerated by publishing 30 images per month (1 post per day). Instagram favors active accounts. As a result, it is difficult to get an accelerated follower growth on an inactive account, which has not released content for weeks. This is because some users do NOT follow an account that has not recently published.
- Respond to comments: The growth of Instagram requires the involvement of your audience. Therefore, please make an effort to respond to your followers who enjoy your photos, leave comments, ask questions or try to contact you directly. The more you are involved, the more your followers will be involved.
- Customer interference – We request our customers not to perform Follow / Unfollow / Like activities.
Since our team will carry out these activities, and we do not want to reach the limits of Instagram, it is assumed that only our team is responsible for these activities. If the customer interferes with these activities, we will be limited to performing our actions due to the limits imposed and therefore we should not be held responsible for failing to achieve our goals.
- Inaccessibility / password changes – If we cannot access the account (password changes, Instagram is down, etc.), it is simply not possible to work on the account. Sometimes, Instagram may require you to log in again: this is due to expired authentication tokens or other reasons. In such cases, we will inform you and run the standard login procedure again. Keep in mind that losing 1 or 2 working days without access during a month equals almost 10% of the entire month without activity. This can affect our results.
- Companies – Some companies or niches are not as growth-oriented on Instagram. In such cases, our team will inform you in advance to establish more precise expectations. For example, a local restaurant will not achieve comparable results with a fashion influencer or fitness company.
Can you guarantee a number of Likes?
No. Our team is focused on bringing you new followers, not Like. This is just because it’s a metric that we can not control. The Likes will be obtained organically by the posts that you will publish. Having more followers interested in your content will certainly help you to have a better engagement, but the crucial factor for getting Like is the quality of your Posts / Stories / Videos and their respective descriptions. From the moment our team does not publish posts, we can not force users to leave you Like and we are not responsible for the Likes you receive.
Here are some reasons why you might not receive the Likes you expect:
- Post Quality: Post without creativity or low resolution will not produce results
- Post per month number: post a few times a month (1-2) will not bring any results
- Type of account: in some cases, customers are companies, which would not take Like because of the type of content posted (would you leave a Like at a gas station?)
If there are companies that guarantee you a number of Like, they are making a false promotion and the Likes are definitely Fake. We don’t do this.
You can contact us by email at any time to the address email@example.com or contact us via Whatsapp by clicking on the icon you find in the lower right corner.